Friday 4 March 2011

Sunny Friday

BG was funny with her hooves again last night. She wasn’t as bad as before but she had my husband stood at her head the whole time. Just going to be time and patience to get her back to being good again I think. The farrier is due in the next few weeks, although I have yet to have a reply to my attempt to get an appointment. Monday will be ten weeks since she last had her hooves trimmed, they don’t really look like they need doing, but I worry a little due to the crack on her near-fore. I was hoping for an appointment around 12 weeks.

After putting BG’s net up last night I gave her an evening hug around the neck – her coat is so thick and soft it is gorgeous. One of those feelings you just wish you could capture.

This morning we caught BG in her penned off area for the first time in a while, head collar on no problem. She did look as though she would get funny about having her head collar caught afterwards to have it taken off but thankfully she was fine so we got to work on time.

It is beautiful sunshine out there now so she is probably getting a little warm. I just wish I could spend such a beautiful day with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment