Sunday 30 May 2010

What has BG been up to...

No update for a while and the reason for that is that I have no idea what BG has been up to since Sunday. I have been away so BG has been having a well deserved holiday where nothing is expected of her. She has been looked after but having an easy time of it.

I saw BG this morning and was so glad to see her again, I miss her when I go away. She recognises the noise of our car when we pull up but didn't notice us this morning till I called out. I was very pleased that she came in for her breakfast with no persuasion, even better the head collar went straight on - I think she must have been half asleep!

She is normally quite good with her head collar, but I do not expect anyone to do it in my absence as I can't expect them to have the time to wait if she refuses to have it on straight away. Also, she is nervous around others and they don't know her as well. For that reason I was expecting her to refuse to have it on straight away; she has had a week of food with no head collar.

On it went though, and then I gave her a nice long groom which she only once tried to move away from and then came back quite quickly. I didn't expect anymore from her. Tonight I might try a little lunge. She has put on a bit of weight in the week, surprising really as there is so little grass.

No comments:

Post a Comment